We are committed to employing and retaining motivated, quality-minded team members focused on excellence. Our mission is to provide an environment that promotes equal opportunity for professional growth and development while contributing to the success of our organization.
We offer a wide benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401k with matching
- Vacation and Holiday Allowance
- Educational Assistance
We invite individuals seeking employment with Future Metals to view our list of current career opportunities:
Assistant Quality Manager
Future Metal’s Corporate Office in Tamarac, Florida has an opening on their team for an Assistant Quality Manager to assist in all aspects of the Quality Management System located at the company’s 9 locations in the U.S., Europe and Singapore.
Key Job Duties Include:
- Assist in Quality Management System and meet Customer, Industry and Quality standards.
- Understand and interpret industry metal specifications.
- Review supplier test reports to specification standards.
- Inspect material and perform stock checks as needed.
- Evaluate material for special customer requests.
- Management Representative for AS quality systems.
- Provide backup coverage for Test Reports department.
- Develop new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Monitor corrective action activities for returned goods or services including documentation of corrective actions with suppliers and periodic review of those actions.
- Assist/conduct internal ISO audits of system.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience and/or training
- Availability to work extended hours as needed
- Excellent time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Superb organization and record keeping skills
- Keen sense of accuracy with close attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Good work ethic with a positive, productive approach
- Computer skills including Excel and Word
Future Metals offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health and dental coverage, group life insurance, optional life insurance, short and long term disability coverage, 401k with matching, vacation and holiday allowance, and educational assistance. EOE M/F/V/D
To apply for this position contact email@example.com
About Future Metals
Based in Tamarac, Florida, Future Metals is a global leader in the supply of aircraft tubing and metals. The company maintains branches in the United States, Europe, and Singapore.
Future Metals is committed to employing and retaining motivated, quality-minded team members focused on excellence. The company’s mission is to provide an environment that promotes equal opportunity for professional growth and development while contributing to the success of the organization.
Future Metals is an affiliate of Marmon/Keystone LLC of Butler, Pennsylvania, and a member of The Marmon Group, an international association of approximately 150 business units that operate independently within diverse business sectors. Both Future Metals and Marmon/Keystone are Marmon Distribution Services/Berkshire Hathaway companies.